Helping Hands Gospel Mission is a Christ-centered non-profit for people whose lives are in need of refuge and renewal. Please see our Philosophy of Care.
- Meeting the needs of the homeless (food, clothing, shelter)
- Providing them with a safe and orderly place to stay
- Providing spiritual growth opportunities to meet their needs in body, mind and spirit
- Connecting homeless individuals with community resources that can move them toward self-sufficiency
- Bringing community organizations and individuals with a heart for the issues of the homeless together to effectively coordinate their resources to meet peoples’ needs
- Bringing area churches together to become relevant in the community in reaching out to others with Kingdom principles